Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Heart Talk Dahil Heart’s Day



I’m a day late, I know, but let me greet all of you a happy happy love month (hindi na lang Happy Valentine’s Day kasi tapos na). Don’t ask me how I spent it because nothing extraordinary happened. I worked all day and that was it. So many things on my plate right now. Happily accomplishing my daily to-do list. Nakakapagod pero fulfilling. I may have a lot to share in the coming months when my projects materialize. Anyway, I took a few hours today to post something on my blog. It’s been a while and I promised myself to write more this year, so here’s me trying to keep that promise.

Kumusta naman ba mga puso niyo? :p

I’ll answer a question that a friend asked me last night and will try my very best to keep it short. Alam niyo naman sobrang daldal ko.

“Do you miss it?”

I miss being in a relationship sometimes. It’s hard to deny that dahil as much as nagdududa na ‘ko na nagtatransform na yata ako sa pagiging halaman, missing it will never be a good reason to jump back into dating. Not that I didn’t try in the past years but talking to people who could potentially be you-know-what, I realized I no longer have the patience to do that text tennis whole day and get out of my way to spend time to date. Swerte ng makareply ako ng dalawa o tatlong beses sa isang conversation na sinimulan sa tanong na “Gawa mo?”. I wonder too because I used to enjoy that phase before.

A friend told me “Hindi ka lang talaga interesado kasi kung gusto mo yung tao, kahit gaano ka ka-busy, ikaw pa mismo magsisimula ng conversation.” She could be right. Or maybe it’s really not my priority right now. Even in my prayers, the past years hindi ko na naisasama yung lovelife ko. I don’t want to think that I gave up on it. Maybe it’s just not the right time, I don’t really know.

I never thought that it would be possible to feel this way. Yung feeling na di ka makaramdam ng kahit na anong kulang. I always say malalaman mo kung ano ang importante sayo by observing the people and the things that you pray for. In my case, it has always been about my family, my friends who ask me to pray for them, my dreams, and my incessant desire to get to know God and to follow what He wants. I wake up everyday feeling excited because it’s Him who will greet me “Good morning”. There’s a different kind of comfort at night because I know He’s the One tucking me in. His love for me overflows that I can’t possibly feel any void in my heart.

Lonely days come and go but it’s not much of a struggle. Days when I miss having someone to hold my hand or to share my thoughts with, those are just fleeting moments because all the things that I miss in a relationship, He already took care of. Had it been my way, I would want to share my life with someone too but since the day that I surrendered my life to Him, I’m no longer in control and I wouldn’t have it any other way. So if He says “no” for now, I’m good with it. ;)

Sa mga in a relationship, you are blessed. Take good care of what you have and make everyday a Valentine’s Day.

Sa mga single, kapit lang mga bes. Ilang araw na lang tapos na ang Feb. HAHAHA! Kidding aside, pray for a God-given relationship. There’s no need to be bitter or envious of those who have found theirs because trust me, God’s timing is always perfect. Allow Him to amaze you. Love is all around and it comes in different forms. Bask in its presence mapa-pamilya man yan, kaibigan o trabaho. Kung apaw level na, ipunin mo yung sosobrang pagmamahal sa puso mo kasi hindi rin magtatagal, darating din si special someone at si Lord pa magdedeliver sa’yo. ;)

Carpe diem!


Facebook: www.facebook.com/abciddy
Instagram: abciddy
Twitter: @abciddy
Wattpad: www.wattpad.com/abciddy

No comments:

Post a Comment